- Register for SchoolNew student registration is now available online!
- Parent PortalHow to register and access Parent Information.
- Peachjar EflyersSchool and community flyers from non-profit, charitable, and civic organizations.
- School Counselor Connect with Thoreau's counselor and learn about available resources.
- After School ActivitiesInformation on before and after school activities and the Extended Day program.
- Student ResourcesResources formerly on the Student Portal.
- Research & Homework How to cite resources and links to research databases for K-5 students.
- Frog News Web-based version of our weekly Frog News email.
Click here to read the full article from Superintendent Chris Reykdal.
Supports for our Asian American and Pacific Islander families (AAPI)
Hi Thoreau Families,
Here are the links with directions to get your child's report card in Skyward. The report card letter and the report card grading insert are attached. Report cards will be posted to Family Access and will be available to families by 3pm on January 25.
Video explaining how to access report cards is now up on the website at: https://www.lwsd.org/help/skyward-family-access
Please let us know if you have any questions or issues in access, we are here to help!
Keri Levinson - Principal
This year we will be providing all school supplies necessary for learning, text books, work books, math manipulatives, and a netbook for each student. See the attached flier for details on materials pick up days, times, and procedures. Materials Pick-Up
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.