Leo Goldfarb, a rising sixth grade student at Thoreau Elementary School, finished first in the Washington State Patrol (WSP) Missing Children’s Day poster contest. On top of that, her entry received second place nationally.
- Register for SchoolNew student registration is now available online!
- Student and Family AccessHow to access Student and Family Information.
- School CounselorConnect with Thoreau's counselor and learn about available resources.
- Pre Approved AbsencesRequest form for absences of 3 or more days.
LINKS Lunch Buddy ProgramMentors needed to help support kids in our school
- After School ActivitiesInformation on before and after school activities and the Extended Day program.
- Student ResourcesResources formerly on the Student Portal.
- Research & HomeworkHow to cite resources and links to research databases for K-5 students.
- Bike Rider Application Students need to be 10-years-old to ride bikes to school without a parent or guardian present. Bike riding form must be filled out and on file in the office.
- Frog NewsLog into ParentSquare to see the latest version of our weekly Frog News email.
Art for good – Thoreau Elementary student places first in state, second nationally in Washington State Patrol poster contest